Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 41 unlogged users and 2 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kitcarrockstarOffline
8 Post subject: Scott The Real Scam Artist Not Rally  PostPosted: May 21, 2008 - 06:17 PM

WHO'S THE REAL SCAM ARTIST
Hey Scott your the scam artist you fat loser. I won that car on ebay fair and square for $19,100.00 You waited til my auction ended at $19,100.00 than sent rally a payment. I'm glad your pissed off jerk. You Scammed me and Rally. You paid $12,000.00 for that car so what are you crying for. You basically bought a completely assembled kit with a donor. I atleast saw the car before I placed a bid. You got hooked up with a good car with no wheels and your still crying. You obviously don't know anything about these cars. Find a new hobby like Bank Fraud or kidnapping you'd fit in better. I'd be finished with that car by now. I like rally he's a great guy I can't say nothing bad about him but you can kiss my A$$. Whoevers in charge of this site should put a Scam Alert on Scott not Rally. I'm tired of hearing about people like you talking all this bull about other people when you yourself are dishonest...... Hey Rally if you ever decide to join the forum tell everyone what type of jerk Scott is to clear this whole bull$hit up..........

Check This out everyone if you click on his link it pops up the ebay item number with my ebay user. not scotts.

Reply with quote Back to top
MsabyOffline
Post subject: Ebay  PostPosted: May 21, 2008 - 07:59 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Big deal you lost an E-bay auction...get over it.

ScotHolmesOffline
Post subject: RE: Ebay  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2008 - 01:17 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Rockstar, I want this off the website within 48 hrs. I will be contacting my attorney
to stop this. I am very sorry you did not get the car, slander is not right eather
without the truth....You have a problem with me address me ...not the internet.
501-570-0355.... ...

kitcarrockstarOffline
Post subject: RE: Ebay  PostPosted: Jun 14, 2008 - 02:35 AM

Hey Scott kiss my A$$. Talk about slander aren't you doing the same thing by placing a scam alert on Rally knowing damn well your the only crook in this situation. I know the story I was part of it. I only wish Rally would decide to join these forums so you can all hear it from him and not a third party.
Check this out everyone this is a feedback left by a guy who bought one of Scotts cars on Ebay.

Mis-represented car completly, no title in his name, no bill of sale, very rough dohboymaker ( 137) Nov-14-06 17:30
Follow-up by dohboymaker (Feb-04-07 09:37):
Fraud, Not a 350 motor, cracked block, never trust this guy

-- (#200042295654)

Heres the Link For Proof So you all know who Scott Really is and who your dealing with.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=scotholmes&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us&iid=200231201054

This Should Clear Rallys Name of any Wrong Doing. I'll Bet you screwed other people out there but They haven't come forward Yet. Either because you lied about your name or you found a way out of revealing who you really are. How bout this. Anyone that has done business with Scott and has been screwed by his criminal act step forward and tell us your story. I'll bet you there's more than a handful. Rallys been around for years and so far your the only one who's had an issue out all the people he's done business with. So this leads me to believe that you are full crap. You should look at yourself and define the word slander before you tell me. I talked to Rally about this Plenty of times and everything on both of our ends are consistent but your side seems to smell alot like Bull. You know Damn well the Scam alert on him ain't true your just trying to find a way to create Fraud.

DIABLO23Offline
Post subject: RE: Ebay  PostPosted: Sep 07, 2008 - 08:26 PM

Scot got me too. The car I purchased from him was misled very badly. And after complaing he told me he would help me out and give me a lot of parts to help me complete the car and I have not heard anything back. I figure with the stuff he lied about and the broken k--member on my car he got an extra 7k outta me.

FastCars1Offline
Post subject: RE: Ebay  PostPosted: Dec 19, 2008 - 04:38 AM

Kitcar I guess you proved yourself, Good Job. Scotts another person we can all learn to stay away from.

wolfzterOffline
Post subject: RE: Ebay  PostPosted: Jan 26, 2011 - 03:36 AM

Anyone that repeatedly mentions 'Attorney'...smells like a skunk to me! I've met enough of these dudes in my business to know. Scott...take a hike and good riddance!

Jump to: