Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 34 unlogged users and 1 registered user online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kitcarrockstarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 14, 2008 - 02:55 AM

Hey Scott how are you going to pay for your attorney fees. Attorneys are smart people they'll sniff out your fraudulant personality and not work with you. Unless your now claiming your an attoryney yourself. You should leave the Farm to get away from the bull.

Reply with quote Back to top
wrsportscarsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 28, 2008 - 06:43 PM
KitCentral Fellow

In 2005 (b4 my shop closed), I was approached by a person from Deming NM to please complete his car. He had purchased a car from Rally off the internet. He was told the vehicle was 4hours of primer and bodywork from being painted. Obviously when the customer got the car, this wasn't even close. I will give Rally credit for his welding and reinforcement of the chassis, and also his wheels, but the bodywork, doors, glass and interior, were absolutely terrible. I felt so sorry for this customer that although way behind schedule myslelf, I agreed to guide him and let him use my facilities. The doors eventually both cracked from having no reinforcement to the door frame from the hinge, the glass had never been operable, and The V-6 had to be pulled out due to the engine being damaged. So needless to say, the customer was not at all happy and many dollars and hours later, he is still not finished. If you guys would have seen how much work has gone into this car, you would be surprised. So I tend to believe what scot is saying. Good luck getting your car finished.

kitcarrockstarOffline
Post subject: What!!!!  PostPosted: Aug 02, 2008 - 11:13 PM

If you buy an unfinished car than you should expect to do some work. Obviously the guy who bought the car had no clue what to do if he bought an unfinished car than had another shop guide him to finish it. This is the reason why alot of people don't share info about builds. If he had Rally finish or sell it as a turnkey than yeah it would be a different story. But the Fact that it was partially built in a first or second stage is a common problem that amateur kitcar buyers have. The buyer probably expected to pay low dollars for an almost completed car. Again this falls in line with lac of knowledge about these cars. I choose to not talk to people who don't know about building cars for the simple fact that it always seems to be a horror story. If you have no experience than something as simple as body work is always an issue. I have Rally's custom murc and I just recieved my wheels and I can tell you I am one happy fan of his work. I debated on posting pics and info about the car. but the more I read in this forum the more it makes me not want to share what I have. It disgust me how some people who just lac experience make everyone else seem so bad when in reality inexperiened people should take the time to learn and do some learning before talking out their ass. If this guy took the car to your shop for you to work on than why have you not finished it and Why is your shop closed. Why did he choose to buy Rallys car when he could have easily waited for your car since he obviously lived so close to you? Should I mock and say distasteful things about you because you couldnt finish it yourself and could'nt keep your shop open. Why did you fail in this system? You owning a shop yourself should know that these cars are bought and sold in different stages. So should I say the same about you If I chose to buy a partial built car from you all because I'm an amateur. I personally seen four of Ralys cars and I can tell you that they are Cool as hell and functions right. So the question is. If Rally can build his cars and make it look and function right how come these guys who buy partial built cars have so many probblems? HMMMM. I say either build it from scratch yourself or buy a turnkey so you don't fall inline as another amateur. So what did Happen to your Shop? Do you know Rally personally? It makes me wonder why someone who owned a shop and is known in this kitcar world would join in on the distasteful practice of bashing for the sake of bashing. You should be smart enough to know what stages people are willing to pay for to have these cars and understand that there are amateurs out there. What exactly was your goal in contributing your end of the story from 2005. There obviously is enough people out there who done business with Rally and is very happy with their wheels and cars.
I still Know Scott is a scam artist. I was one of his victims. You sound more like your trying to advertise yourself for kitcentral attention since alot of people are reading this post. What's the real deal. I heard so much of this in the replica ferrari world I didnt think Lambos had the same problems,....

Alright I'm done venting, Bring on the replies?

wrsportscarsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 02:23 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Boy those are lots of sour grapes from loosing a purchase on ebay. But anyway, I suppose your 6 months of researching replicas makes you a kit expert, well good for you, Im glad you are so knowledgable on this industry. I only posted my observations because you were accusing someone of lying, just cause you lost an ebay bid to him. When someone misrepresents something they are selling, thats called fraud. When you tell someone that its gonna take 4 hours of bodywork and the car is ready for paint, and the car takes of 100 hours of bodywork and straighening, then something has been misrepresented. I also believe it was the fault of the customers too, because they went on a few email pics and didnt' go in person to see the car. So there is definately blame on both sides. But regardless, count your blessings that you didn't get that car, I'm sure you'd be here in the consumer alerts section, crying up a storm. So good luck.

kitcarrockstarOffline
Post subject: funny  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 03:17 PM

I did see the car that's why I placed a bid on it. I knew exactly what was left on the car. I was there at his shop in person before I decided to place a bid. Besides Scott bought it for 12k. Why is he bitchin. I know exactly what was left on that car. This idiot got a hell of a deal. Like I said everything worked and was complete minus wheels paint and interior. So this leads me to believe it's just another rookie tryin to ruin it for everyone.

FastCars1Offline
Post subject: RE: funny  PostPosted: Jan 02, 2009 - 05:50 AM

Kitcar Sorry to jump in this post so late but I think your right. If you buy an unfinished car especially a fiero based car than you got to be prepared to finish the unfinished. Just because you bought an unfinished car doesnt mean the seller went thru the car and replaced everything that needs to be fixed or finished or else you'd be buying a turnkey-( that's where the word UNFINISHED comes from). If I bought an unfinished car I would expect that Id have to put in some elbow grease to get it where I want it to be so that Im satisfied. even if it means replacing old worn out parts from a 20 year old fiero. Everyone has different strenghts and weakness so something that takes 100 hours to an inexperienced eye may only take 4 hours from an experienced builder. Theres really nothing misleading about selling an unfinished car It's all about the rookies ability to take over the project. It is what it is-an unfinished car. You cant compare a rookie to a person whos been building for years that just makes no sense. But to make it short I would never sell an unfinished car to a rookie thats just asking for trouble. Id only sell it to someone who know these cars. Im pretty sure Rally knows what hes doing with these cars. If the car Luis Yanez is talking about was left to be finished by Rally instead of handing it to a rookie before completed Im sure he would have finished and fixed the bugs. You can't judge an unfinished car anyways it's all about the finished product. Did you read the sticky from diablo23 that Scott Scamed?

Jump to: