Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 19 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ScotHolmesOffline
8 Post subject: A Scam artist...beware of Rally Garica....  PostPosted: Feb 22, 2008 - 12:31 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Have you any Ideas Of What I can Do about this? anyone that has a dealing with Mr. Rally Garica...

I am a customer of this and I want all to know what type person
that you are dealing with....this attached page will show you the car
I thought I was buying..and you should see the car I got what a joke.
No front bumper...no title or any paperwork, of any type..I just took the car from a mechanic....1 hose was not even on the car. most all other hoses and parts fractory...the mirrors are not elect. some type thin plexi.
....no working lites..no switches....He said I would get the car of factory
rims..well they were...doughnuts..lol...I have him his money and did as I said and well u see from the add what he did... I have tried and tried to contact Rally with no response ...Plz watch any dealing with Rally Garica...from Cali. you may contact me Scot Holmes
501-541-0988 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300186367229
----- Original Message

Reply with quote Back to top
tjlamboOffline
7 Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 - 09:15 PM

Cool I can't beleive Raly would do that I've bought alot of parts from him and a set of wheels and so far he's the only person I've worked with that did not given me any issues. The add says clearly that it does not come with wheels, so doughnuts or not I would just be happy to get the car home. Not sure about the bumper or title though. I don't think he would have any need for it with all his cars. I would try talking to him he's a really cool guy. I saw three of his cars he's currently building plus the one you bought. He really knows alot about building these cars. I remember looking at the car you bought and it was pretty sweet with the exception of body wirk but you can't really avoid bodywork with kitcars. The side mirrors were plexi but I think they were templates so you would have to get real glass and cut it yourself. it did'nt have any switches in it but everything functioned. well. My two sense is you got a well built car, talk to him about the bumper and I'm sure you'll be okay. Since I'm on the topic of Raly, anyone know why he does not post any completed pics, He has two murcs and a roadster diablo he's working on. plus three completed cars parked on his driveway. You guys have to find a way to convince him to post pics of his diablo roadster and murc roadster, they are awesome,

ScotHolmesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 - 10:35 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Rally told me on the phone over 3 weeks ago that he shipped the bumper...his words where . " I just left the UPS...Do you want the tracking #?... I said no... as u said he sounded like a nice guy.....Ask me if the bumper ever came?......NO.
As for the rest....And the TITLE.....He just emailed me.... You wanta copy of it..
It said he went sking....Just got back he said.... But did he mail the title before be left...No..... Is he going to...He says no...
If you wanta copy I'll send it to you.......
Yah... I'll be ok....but outhers will know.....Anyone want pics of Rally Sweet Work just ask... I'll show you what he sent...C R A P..!!!!!

roadster2000Offline
14 Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2008 - 08:35 PM

Smile Newbie here. I would have to agree with TJ. There's alot of scammers out there but I don't think Rally is one of them. Theres two sides to every story and so far we only know of what your saying. Rallys built all my doors for my D&R and he didn't ask for money up front so this to me puts him in another league. I call Rally every once in awhile to get help for my second build and he always helps out. I don't understand how you became a customer though I'm pretty sure he's just a builder like the rest of us. I think he just has more knowledge and sources for a machine shop. so people call him for machined parts and wheels. I'll contact him and ask about your problem. I'm sure he'll have his side to tell. If I were you I would try talking to him before he hears about this post or you might end up with no bumper at all. I saw that car also when I picked up my door last year and I would say it was cool. You would have to have seen alot of people's build before you can call it crap. I say as an unfinished car I would give it an 8-10 and yes there was alot of body work but every kitcar has it. All the components worked fine. I would of bought that car had I known he was selling it instead I bought a d&r Kit.

ScotHolmesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2008 - 01:34 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hey Newbie... I wrote you a PM. Any Ideas?
Doesn't Look like any one has just a bumber...lol or a title...lol
I been askin.....lol

ScotHolmesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 05, 2008 - 12:40 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Hey....all you Rally Friends What do you have to say....?
I wrote him asking I will do most any thing to fix all this mess
And no word.....U'll act like hes a great guy..
Here ...Rally Sir... I will pay you if that is your wish to
buy my cars title...and bumber....Plz... What will it take?
All that I want is a title and my bumper.. Scot

darkhorseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 11, 2008 - 11:15 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hi Scot, did you see the car in person? It sounds like you didn't when buying a project like this always see it in person. Rally is a experienced builder but he is not perfect in every way it is hard to keep track of every detail in one of these projects, according to his good record I'm sure he is not a scammer he just made some mistakes. I'm not taking his side I'm just saying as a builder I have made some mistakes in the past, once I sent a car to a client and the car keep cutting out on him when he was driving it, (A battery cable was loose!) He of corse he knew nothing about cars so he became very ticked off, I actually drove nearly 400 miles to his house to personally check it for him and after about 5 minutes I tightened the cable and we had a drink and laughfed about it. Well I hope you get it all straitened out, wow only 19,100? -Mike

johnnyboyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 02, 2008 - 03:02 AM
KitCentral Fellow

hey scott i have a bumper for the roadster. pm me if you still need one.

roadster2000Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 06, 2008 - 07:29 PM

Scott I talked to Rally about your bumper and title situation. I guess all you had to do was pay for your shipping to get the bumper to you and you would of been done. He said it wouldnt fit in the cab and it could not be loaded on the trailer you sent do to the car being so low which he notified you about. I know he's an honest guy you really should try talking to him. He's just a little ticked off because you jumped the gun on this scam post before completing your transactions which I would be too. I don't think Rally or anybody would build a car on a chassis with no title. It would just be a big waste of time and money.

tjlamboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 06, 2008 - 10:46 PM

Dudes why are you guys still talking about this? I talked to Rally too obviously Scott burned his bridges with Rally. Let it go and lets move. If I was Rally I wouldnt give Scott anything either if he placed a scam alert on me.

Mikelong2005Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2008 - 05:42 AM

Hey tjlambo, I just pay Rally a visit to day 05/20/08. You have to see the B1 stealth in person...I have it list on ebay. That thing is GORGEOUS and for the price he ask for, can't beat it.
Don't mean to bring up the "scam" issue, but I have to agree with you man. There's a miscommunication between them two, it that does not mean we have to be calling other people's name...wouldn't you agree???
As one builder to another, we all know that an unfinish project means "UNFINISH". Therefore, whoevery buys it have to give it a finishing touch base on their personal taste/preference. Can't expect a unfinish in a such condition like it just came out from the showroom floor!!!
But hey, If you are local. You got to see the B1 before it gets sold. It is one of the few that actually have everything functional, even the bat winds and the rear spoiler...

Mikelong2005Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2008 - 05:43 AM

Sorry, I mis-type...I didn't post the list on ebay. What I meant was HE LIST ON EBAY...

kitcarrockstarOffline
10 Post subject:   PostPosted: May 21, 2008 - 02:47 AM

WHO'S THE REAL SCAM ARTIST
Hey Scott your the scam artist you fat loser. I won that car on ebay fair and square for $19,100.00 You waited til my auction went up to $19,100.00 than sent rally a payment. I'm glad your pissed off jerk. You paid $12,000.00 for that car so what are you crying for. You basically bought a completely assembled kit with a donor. I atleast saw the car before I placed a bid. You got hooked up with a good car with no wheels and your still crying. You obviously don't know anything about these cars. Find a new hobby like Bank Fraud or kidnapping you'd fit in better. I'd be finished with that car by now. I like rally he's a great guy I'm not gonna bad mouth him but you can kiss my A$$. Whoevers in charge of this site should put a Scam Alert on Scott not Rally.

Check This out everyone
Click on the link on his post and it pops up with my user as the winner.

Page 1 of 1

ScotHolmesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 13, 2008 - 01:21 PM
KitCentral Fellow

My Attorney got this problem taken car off ty.

sttsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 13, 2008 - 05:31 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I aint nobodys judge but in any situation, when you make a contract with somebody, you have to follow thru to its conclution. And it doesnt matter what kind of person the other party turns out to be. If you discover you got caught up in illegal activity, then you can also notify the cops and procede as they require. Thats why I pay on Ebay. And when I get whacked, its because the other party didnt live up to those rules. Im a buyer and I got a ton of red feedback. I seem to find all the bad apples. But Ebay has made one change so now I guess I wont be getting anymore red feedback. It would have been a lot better if they simply kick the crocks off Ebay.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

Jump to: