Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 55 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
minuteman3282Offline
Post subject: OEM Roof placement help....  PostPosted: Jul 21, 2016 - 01:50 PM

Having some trouble getting the roof set like it should be. I need some advice on what to do or what I'm doing wrong or missing. Do the smaller passenger windows set before or after the firewall? I have been told the firewall is suppose to be moved forward, more straight up than the original Fiero firewall is set at. What are the dimensions between kick plates (?) front and back? (the width of the body between the doors from one side to the other) I have a height of 43.25" that was given to me by Cliff Miller for the rear of the roof. I have rubbed of the front height I had marked on the roof from moving it around, so I need help on what it is suppose to be. Any help at all would be great right now. If I can get the roof set where it is suppose to be I think I can set the rest of the panels on correctly. Thanks in advance for any help with my roof.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am working with a '88 Fiero frame with a 10.5" stretch per Cliff Miller.

[/img]

Reply with quote Back to top
autoproOffline
Post subject: RE: OEM Roof placement help....  PostPosted: Dec 09, 2016 - 03:53 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hey man, where you able to get this figured out?

minuteman3282Offline
Post subject: RE: OEM Roof placement help....  PostPosted: May 02, 2017 - 02:04 PM

I do believe it's going to work out. Just had to step back for a minute and do something else. That allowed the ole brain to pick back up and start running again. I was just over thinking way too much. Thanks!

Jump to: