Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 32 unlogged users and 1 registered user online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
redhammerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 04:46 PM

I will post few pictures taken from the same angle with a same color genuine roadster, it is nearly impossible to spot a difference, of course an expert could probably tell after closer examination. I think second gen Naerc roadster is probably one of the best diablo replica bodies ever produced, in the world. I think dc supercars diablo is just as good, may be even better in some areas, I know for fact w frame looks more accurate on the naerc.
I also believe that a good builder could make a great Looking car of a. Ot so accurate kit and vise versa.

Reply with quote Back to top
redhammerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 04:47 PM

I will post few pictures taken from the same angle with a same color genuine roadster, it is nearly impossible to spot a difference, of course an expert could probably tell after closer examination. I think second gen Naerc roadster is probably one of the best diablo replica bodies ever produced, in the world. I think dc supercars diablo is just as good, may be even better in some areas, I believe window frame looks more accurate on the naerc.
I also believe that a good builder could make a great Looking car of a not so accurate kit and vise versa.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: