Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 23 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
surfdogskierOffline
Post subject: side window and door seals and other ?'s  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hey guys. New to the site and new owner of a 1999 VT Roadster. It is about 90% complete but I do need some advice on a few things to finish her up.

When I got her, she had no weather stripping at all. I to know what the inner and outer door seals to use around the windows. Can I get these off a donor or is there a direct source to get these. Also, what type for the removal top? I'm at a loss.

My front windshield is cracked. From what I read, AGP is the place to get one. I also need the side windows. Fortunately, I live 30 mins from Knoxville, TN so I hope I can luck out there.

Also, how can you tell which kit you have. I noticed from reading that there are many different kinds.

Thanks guys,
Jason

Reply with quote Back to top
CCIEOffline
Post subject: Roadster  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2011 - 09:28 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Shoot me an email with some pic and let me see if I can help you ID the Roadster.

Also if you post some pic on this forum, members on Kitcentral can also help ID the kit and welcome to the wonderfull world of Replica... Welcome to the family....

CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com

surfdogskierOffline
Post subject: Re: Roadster  PostPosted: Dec 28, 2011 - 04:45 AM

CCIE wrote:
Shoot me an email with some pic and let me see if I can help you ID the Roadster.

Also if you post some pic on this forum, members on Kitcentral can also help ID the kit and welcome to the wonderfull world of Replica... Welcome to the family....

CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com

Will do when I get back in a couple of days and thanks for the response.

Jump to: