Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 37 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spyder3000gtvr4Offline
Post subject: body trade???  PostPosted: Oct 02, 2011 - 01:43 PM

i have a roadster i want a 6.0/gt or even murci coupe. i have the fiberglass body and interior minus seats,spoiler and mirrors (working on mirrors though)

located on long island

Back on the scene since my IFG VT was stolen in 2000. IFG told me to send it to the builder Jim (james) Alger of LKC Custom Cars at Lambokits.com in northridge Califorina. never saw my red 3800sc 5speed with pop-up headlights again!

Reply with quote Back to top
v12diabloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 18, 2011 - 07:25 PM

Who made your body?

spyder3000gtvr4Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 20, 2011 - 01:19 AM

From what i was told off memory from the original owner is that it is a cd body splashed off a d&r i believe. But i think cliff told me it wasn't 1of the splashed bodies but it looked like a higher quality.
What do you have? Location?

Back on the scene since my IFG VT was stolen in 2000. IFG told me to send it to the builder Jim (james) Alger of LKC Custom Cars at Lambokits.com in northridge Califorina. never saw my red 3800sc 5speed with pop-up headlights again!

DiabloRoadsterJCOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2012 - 03:15 AM

I just bought a VT coupe, but I really want a roadster however the price was right and I didn't want to pass it up.
If you are still aroound and looking let me know. I am not sure who made the body but I do also have front, door and quarter glass from AGP. Looking to get going on it this week.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
farmerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2012 - 02:00 PM

not to thread jack but i am looking to possibly trade my roadster for a coupe. im in the same situation , i was looking for a coupe but i coulnt pass up the deal on the roadster. message me if you interested

farmer

spyder3000gtvr4Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2012 - 05:47 PM

diabloroadster, i am very interested please send me pictures to spyder3000gtvr4 at aol.com. id love to work somethin out this week but im kinda in the middle of a little storm here so granted if my body isnt wrecked lets see if we can do something

Jump to: