Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 63 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: Once Again. Superreplicas  PostPosted: Jul 13, 2009 - 07:16 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I have continuous problems with this company. At first they stolen numerous images from my website showing my completed chassis and cars and represented it as their own. After posting a scam alert they finally removed the links. Now they have gone so far as to create a fake website that looks like mine to hawk their wares. I have spent years building cars and developing a reputation as being honorable and trust worthy. I would hate for anyone to get ripped off thinking that their site was really one of a reputable builder.
To show you what was done, please see this image of my original site
and compare it to their site

I have posted a scam alert on the real site and would warn anyone considering contacting this company to keep you money and run,

Legitimate site http://lambobuilder.com

Reply with quote Back to top
nicopatternoOffline
Post subject: Re: Once Again. Superreplicas  PostPosted: May 06, 2011 - 04:42 AM

lambobuilder wrote:
I have continuous problems with this company. At first they stolen numerous images from my website showing my completed chassis and cars and represented it as their own. After posting a scam alert they finally removed the links. Now they have gone so far as to create a fake website that looks like mine to hawk their wares. I have spent years building cars and developing a reputation as being honorable and trust worthy. I would hate for anyone to get ripped off thinking that their site was really one of a reputable builder.
To show you what was done, please see this image of my original site
and compare it to their site

I have posted a scam alert on the real site and would warn anyone considering contacting this company to keep you money and run,

Legitimate site http://lambobuilder.com

This should not do any business at all for good! This is 100% copied content even the websites appears very similar, this will surely be not good for your business. The content is copied the images are taken without your permission total BS on this guy. You should notify google regarding this vendor. I is totally updated with your build including your updated chassis.

dc sports

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: